We offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to thirty (30) days after the purchase was made. If you would like your money back, simply send us an email at email@example.com with a description of your problem and request for a refund. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund
You are eligible for the refund
WordPress Speed Optimization is a non-reversible process, once the tool/resource are used to optimize your site, we can’t reverse the tool/resource. So all the purchase is a final purchase, But there this a few conditions in which you are eligible for the refund.
- Before starting the work on your site (before uploading the login credential in Member)
- If we attempt to, but cannot improve the load time of your WordPress website, we will refund your payment.
You are not eligible for the refund
- You no longer need or want your website speed improved.
- Your hosting environment not allowing us to perform the checklist.
- Your site already facing a rendering issue or broken/down.
- After optimization, you change the setting or disable the plugin.
- Don’t want to share the login detail of your Hosting, Domain Registration, Cloudflare*.
- Further customize on the site, to change the look and feel. (you can do it before the optimization)
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org